The staff at Turtle Rock Resort in sunny Gold Beach
on the southern Oregon coast enjoys hosting groups,
and we work diligently to ensure your gathering will
be a wonderful experience.
We welcome RV group tours, family reunions, weddings, parties, seminars,
small trade shows, business meetings, and other meeting groups to enjoy
our all-new group meeting facility.
In addition to our well-equipped fitness room, the group facility amenities include two kitchens (one large kitchen with commercial stove and oven, one smaller kitchen/wet-bar), a massive stone fireplace, 72" TV with DVD, plus an outdoor deck with gas grill and patio with fire ring. The wood floors and ceilings in our group meeting room create a relaxing ambiance for up to 80 people. (Call 541.247.9203
We're happy to provide contact information for providers of local catering, music, florists, fishing guides and fishing charters, jet boat rides and tours.
The surrounding area provides ample recreational opportunities including fishing, crabbing, clamming, hiking, beachcombing, tide pools, rock hounding, golfing, bird and wildlife viewing, photography, sunset watching, bonfires, dining, and shopping.
Just a few of the RV groups we've hosted include Fantasy RV Tours, Adventure Caravans, Safari FMCA Rally, Holy Rovers, Mallan RV Group, Idaho Air Streams, the Calaveras Caravaners, and many more.
Keys to a successful group stay:
- Your wagonmaster is the point of contact with the resort staff. To avoid confusion, please have all group members communicate through the wagonmaster.
- Groups of 10 RV spaces and/or cottages will receive a 10% discount. "Spaces" for this purpose include either a beach cottage or an RV site, or RV spa sites.
- A 1-night, non-refundable deposit for all reserved sites is required at the time of reservation; terms and conditions may vary.
- Group facility rental rates, call for pricing.
- Call our Group Coordinator today at 541.247.9203, or submit the form below. We want to hear from you!