Turtle Rock Resort offers plentiful amenities amid natural splendor. We have been recommended by Wheeler's and Woodall's Campground Guides, AAA, Destination RV Parks and Treasures on the Oregon Coast. We're on Highway 101 just 35 miles north of the California border.
We offer both cottage vacation rentals and RV site rentals with views of Hunter Creek and the ocean or a forested hillside view covered with ferns.
With over 100 sites on 24 acres, Turtle Rock Offers
- Private beach at Hunter Creek
- Unrestricted ocean access
- Birding (see our blog about birding here)
- Full Hookups RV Spa Sites with decks, hot tubs, patio furniture
- Beach Cottages: Sales & Rentals
- Forested, shaded, or sunny creek sites
- Pets invited (dogs only in cottages)
- On-site fishing guide (summer season only)
- Partially handicapped accessible
- Sea Basket classes (by sign-up/availability)
- New smoke free Bar & Grill within walking distance
- Arch Rock Brewery - handcrafted brews just steps across Hunter Creek Loop from Turtle Rock Resort
- Group meeting room, kitchen and exercise room
- Pot Luck celebrations on most holidays
* Bandwidth limited to surfing and emailing.
Turtle Rock Resort: Features
Turtle Rock RV Resort ® 28788 Hunter Creek Loop, Gold Beach, OR 97444 | Voice: (541) 247.9203 | Fax: (541) 247.8203 | Email: Reservation@TurtleRockRV.com