Turtle Rock graciously offers amenities amid natural splendor. Recommended by Wheeler's and Woodall's Campground Guides, AAA, Destination RV Parks and Treasures on the Oregon Coast. We're on Highway 101 just 35 miles north of the California border.
We offer both cottage vacation rentals and RV site rentals with views of Hunter Creek and the ocean or a forested hillside view covered with ferns.
Turtle Rock Features
- Unrestricted ocean access
- Private beach at Hunter Creek
- Full Hookups RV Sites
- Full Hookups RV Spa Sites with decks, hot tubs, patio furniture
- Back-in RV Sites with free boat storage *
- Beach Cottages: Sales & Rentals
- Forested, shaded, or sunny creek sites
- Complimentary WiFi **
- Cable TV
- 24 acres
- Horseback riding
- Pets invited
- Pet sitting available
- On-site fishing guide (summer season only)
- Partially handicapped accessible
- Fire rings in some sites
- RV storage
- Kayak rentals
- Sea Basket classes
- New smoke free Bar & Grill within walking distance
- Arch Rock Brewery - handcrafted brews just steps across Hunter Creek Loop from Turtle Rock
- Group meeting room, kitchen and exercise room
- Pot Luck celebrations on most holidays
- Yoga classes
- Propane sales
- Concierge service
Cable TV not available in RV sites with free boat storage.
Bandwidth limited to surfing and emailing.