With over 100 sites on 24 acres, Turtle Rock RV Resort offers:
* Full Hookups RV Sites
* Unrestricted ocean access
* Full Hookups RV Hot Tub Sites with decks, patio furniture
* Cottages: Rentals on hillside and creekside
* Forested, shaded, or sunny creek RV sites
* Complimentary Limited WiFi *
* Cable TV
* 24 acres
* Large field with games available (horseshoes, volleyball, corn hole etc.)
* Pets invited (no cats in cottages)
* Partially handicapped accessible
* Fire rings in most sites (not on hillside sites)
* Wine, beer, snacks, gifts and apparel selection
* Laundry facilities
* Store open daily, 365 days a year, from 9am to 5pm (may be some exceptions)
* We will soon offer electric bikes & paddle boards rentals (will be available on May 2022).
* Bird watching and wildlife
* Tortuga Mexican Bar & Grill, on site restaurant. Open for dine-in & take-out with delivery orders in town or to your RV or Cottage - Wednesday to Sunday.
* El Nido Turtle Nest (New! Photo below) - finding an outdoor venue for your wedding or any event, you can rent this. Approximate capacity is 400 to 450 guests depending on your table arrangement.
* Ebike, scooter, paddle board rentals (not available on winter, October to May)
* Arch Rock Brewery - handcrafted brews just steps across Hunter Creek Loop from Turtle Rock RV Resort
* Group meeting room and kitchen (max capacity 40)
* Propane sales
* The most friendly staff in all of the Oregon Coast
* * * Complimentary wifi has limited bandwidth. Internet is shut down from 1am to 5am for a daily reset.